Powered By Blogger

Sunday, January 2, 2011

New Year

I just read my first two comments on a post and that was fun too. This is a positive experience so far. Yesterday I got my little weather station going and my next project is to stream Netflix through my Wii and watch the movies on TV without getting the DVDs but I think I'll save this project until I return from my cruise.

In 2011 besides participating in several reading challenges, I have promised myself that I will exercise more and lose some of these dreaded pounds I have gradually added over the last few years. My weight has gone beyond the ridiculous so it's reckoning time. It's here in writing so I can remind myself every day. Sunday can be my report day. Last week I walked on the treadmill three days and exercised at Curves one. My eating yesterday was better than it was the rest of the week.

I had to stop reading The Saints of New York, R J Ellory, to start a BR by Linwood Barclay, Bad Guys, which is moving quickly. I did not like Bad Move, the first book in the Zack Walker series, very much because he was so silly but this one is funny and interesting. I hope to get back to the Ellory in a few days. It started out slowly but had picked up and was moving along by the 25th chapter.

Cheers

No comments:

Post a Comment