Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Dreary Tuesday

Wow, our mayor committed suicide this morning and it's such a shock that it's all everyone is talking about. Of course, there are many speculations about why but nothing verified yet. My thoughts are how sad for his family especially at this time of the year; it will be a reminder for them every year at what should be a happy time of the year.

Finished Left Early, Took My Dog and I really enjoyed it. Kate Atkinson has a different writing style, I think, where the stories appear non-related and then all of a sudden they all comes together and everything is linked. There were a lot of unanswered questions at the end of this one and I'm wondering if we'll find out more next book or if that's it.

After Elyse has swim practice, I have to go back out in the cold tonight for dinner with my Diamond Group.   It will be fun once we get settled inside with a nice glass of wine and good company. The nice thing about swim practice is that I sit and read for an hour plus instead of fiddling diddling around on the computer.  Adieu.

No comments:

Post a Comment