Powered By Blogger

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Catching Up

I don't seem to be keeping up this so: New Resolution--write something every day. Can't share a blog with nothing in it and I need the blog to sign up for some reading challenges.

I've read about 65 pages in Kate Atkinson's Started Early, Took My Dog which I'm enjoying. It's a nice change of pace from Blood Men by Paul Cleave. I especially like the way Jackson Brodie rescued the dog. So far I have no idea where the book is going but I think I have met all of the characters in this book, the fourth in the series (I think).

So far I have Tracy Waterhouse, a security chief, who just bought a child from a woman who didn't belong to the child and Tilly, an aged actress who  seems to have the onset of Alzheimer's or Dementia.

I like this book cover and I'm going to have to see which one of the ruins it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment